naturebob

How bout them Devils!

Well that was short lived. It was fun while it lasted. Devils will probably be unranked next week.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least y'all had 9 good games!

• Like 1

Plus maybe they're just not that good after all....? Sorry couldn't help myself!

Obviously you havent watched them play or if you have you dont know basketball. You dont beat Xavier and Kansas on their courts, win 13 straight and arent that good after all.
Teams can definitely win a couple good games and still be a mediocre team.asu played very well as a team and reached their peak early, but now they've clearly been figured out.tgeyre a decent team,but nothing special by any means.ill put it this way,if they were an Arizona team, it would be a very down year

I think Kansas aint as good as America thought and lotta ranked teams loosing. Tra Holder is like 24 for 68 in field % since the Cats game.Bad funk. Bench him for a game. Alltho ASU hasn't got blown out all year. They are only losing By a few buckets.They get there shooting They could still go aways in the Tourney. Cats could win out if they don't get any injuries. Gonna be fun.If I had to bet $ on any team rite now I would take the Cats......BOB!

If the Wildcats can get it all together they could be GREAT. if they took good 3 point shots they would do so much better. I've notice when Randoulph sets his feet and shoots a three they look good. When he flings it up it looks like crap.

This is what happens in conference play, a team cant sneak up on a team like at the beginning of the season. ASUs hallmark win this year was thought to be was against Kansas, but Kansas sucks - especially at home. The best win was Xavier.

Still early in the season, but all ASU is doing now is hurting UAs RPI- come on!

Funny I still chuckle at the ASPhew fans that said after the bowl loss we are a basketball school NOW..... HAHAHA....

• Like 2

The Cats are starting to mash the pedal to the floor . Good to see.

The Devils on the other hand--well I hope they can turn it around--hard to play catch up in the college world .

The show this year for asu fans? is watching hurly hurl his dinner at the refs. You know that he came from puke and learned from the best. LOL

You guys are all wannabes, do you even paint yourselves up and scream from sideline seats? Poverty fans, all of you.

Yup, according to ScumDevil unless you have a direct or indirect relationship with UA we are all wannabes. But I would also be getting fustrated and talking non sense if the cats were losing like the devil's are.

My brother has gone to U of A for the past three years.... I wonder if that's enough to get me out of "wannabe" status. I'm super hopeful it is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothin counts till Tourny time. We know what the Cat gennerally do . Bow out early! I hope they don't But that is Millers way. Let em go and run and fun ,like the Devils.......BOB!

Oh Bob, now its "nothin counts till tourney time" LOL. Good thing ASU fans? have a lot of excuses. Watch hurly hurl. :D