naturebob

How bout them Devils!

U of A women won the national championship in golf. pretty cool

Good job Lady Cat's .

Devil girl's a couple wins away from appearance in Softball---GO DEVILS !!!!

GO BRUINS!!!

UCLA will take the cats out probably in 2 games, ASU should make it to world series but will not win the championship, so in the end ASU fans will say well at least we made it there and U of A fans will get to counter with at least we kicked your a$$ at ASU to take the weekend.

ON womens sports who cares ........BOB!

On 5/7/2018 at 1:59 AM, naturebob said:

Miller can Recruit , but when is He going to learn to guide talent? And like I said 10 times He's from my neck of the woods where we know hoops. I'm on His side and cheer for Him , He just keeps dissapointing Me.If you guys are happy with just being good every year and not winning another title then good for You. When Lute was there I allways thought of them as a top 4-5 program. Now I think of them as a top 15 or so. I think Hurley will produce more with his talent that He gets . I wish the best for Both.......BOBOSO!

Hey Boboso

Miller has the #1 PG Nick Mannion and #2 PG Josh Green committed for 2019, plus a slew of #4 stars.  Plus all of Mark Schiaback's allegations on Miller have been proven untrue on Ayton.... 

Booke is still in deep doo doo.... 2018 could be a season UA not used to... 10-12 loss season. 

you know I just kidding with the Boboso! happy hunting 

• Like 1

Redman. Nico Manion is special. I think He is gonna be great . Hope He stays more than 1 year...........BOB