Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

ND Snow goose extravaganza!!

Just thought Id share some pics and video from a snow goose hunt the other morning. Snow geese are feast or famine, Ive had more single digit mornings hunting them then I care to mention but every now and then the stars align!!!

post-2932-0-18503200-1512964075_thumb.jpeg0866EE73-4CE3-4517-B68E-07E4704E4D6C.MOV777F7AE4-68D8-453E-A868-277599260D95.MOVpost-2932-0-64566500-1512964282_thumb.jpeg

• Like 13

WOW! That looks like a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuk N.dakota..Yote U can have every inch of it.Worst State in America......SERIOUS, And You know it except the few educated like You that get out of there once in a while.The rest are Drunks. and brain dead........LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOB!

Who wants to Hunt Goose in 10 degree weather. Or I was there for 5 falls and never went pheasant hunting. Why. To danm cold. When I was driving truck in the oilfield, I saw Guys hunting with dogs. and temp was 5 degrees. ,Plus win chill it was below 0. That is no fun.....BOB!

Nice haul! Adam, this dude is putting your goose skills to shame.

Oh and dont mine Bob, he needs a breathalyzer on his keyboard.

• Like 3

Who wants to Hunt Goose in 10 degree weather. Or I was there for 5 falls and never went pheasant hunting. Why. To danm cold. When I was driving truck in the oilfield, I saw Guys hunting with dogs. and temp was 5 degrees. ,Plus win chill it was below 0. That is no fun.....BOB!

We cant help it if you dont know fun when you see it.

Fuk N.dakota..Yote U can have every inch of it.Worst State in America......SERIOUS, And You know it except the few educated like You that get out of there once in a while.The rest are Drunks. and brain dead........LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOB!

Dang Bob, thats quite a statement. I love my home state. Loved AZ when I lived there too but I view the Phoenix summers the same way you do the ND winters. Just run from your house to your car and back again. I guess its all where you were raised. ND has some incredible hunting opportunities. The weather can be cold but it can be nice too. It was 58 here yesterday. Shot a limit of roosters in short sleeves!

• Like 3

Dang Bob, thats quite a statement. I love my home state. Loved AZ when I lived there too but I view the Phoenix summers the same way you do the ND winters. Just run from your house to your car and back again. I guess its all where you were raised. ND has some incredible hunting opportunities. The weather can be cold but it can be nice too. It was 58 here yesterday. Shot a limit of roosters in short sleeves!
He must have Ben drinking and typing again. 🍺
  • Like 1

I always wondered what people did with them after they were shot. That looks like fun, never hunted ducks or geese.

Nice haul! Adam, this dude is putting your goose skills to shame.

Oh and dont mine Bob, he needs a breathalyzer on his keyboard.

😂😂😂😂😂