Sign in to follow this  
yotebuster

ND Snow goose extravaganza!!

Your killin me Yote! Dang man my buddy and I had crane tags here and to see cranes I had to use 8x30 swaros they were so high. Only saw few on ground and it was private property. I WANNA GOOSE HUNT!!!

• Like 1

Sweet man love the smoker pic. Congrats

Big batch of sausage!! I prefer it over deer actually. We killed 287 that morning between 7 shooters. Thats a lot of summer sausage!!

I don't need a breathalizer. I lived there 4 an a half Years. You guys from here didn't live there and feel the cold.You really don't understand until u been in -50 or -60 degree weather. Call that fun.......And I am sober , so there.......BOB!

I don't need a breathalizer. I lived there 4 an a half Years. You guys from here didn't live there and feel the cold.You really don't understand until u been in -50 or -60 degree weather. Call that fun.......And I am sober , so there.......BOB!

You know it's cold when you walk outside and when you breathe in through your nose and all the hairs instantly freeze.

Maybe he likes his home state? Maybe likes the cold weather? Just cause you don't doesn't mean you need to knock it.

Maybe he likes his home state? Maybe likes the cold weather? Just cause you don't doesn't mean you need to knock it.

I love my home state. It gave a lot of people, Bob included, excellent jobs when they werent available elsewhere in the country. The job market is still incredible here. If you have a CDL or any type of trade skill arent a felon and have work ethic you can make 6 figures here real easily. Hunting is great, people are as nice as they come, and the weather is actually pretty nice. 50 degrees again today. Summers arent much over mid 80s for the most part and despite what Bob says, it doesnt get that cold in the winter. Ive lived here for 30 years and never seen it get to -50. Itll get to -20 a few mornings in January but mostly 20-30 in the mid winter. Not much different then Alpine AZ.

• Like 1

Yotebuster,I know u luv Your State and Your a good guy like most up there. The problem with hunting is its all private land and You have acsess I don't. only thing most would let me on for was Turkey. And Turkey was fun except to many ticks. Last time I went for 3 hours in the afternoon and I pulled 43 ticks off of Me. If Your from the cold its what You know. I got a good buddy born and raised in Casper Wyo. and he loves it.I wouldn't touch that place either. As far as jobs go I would not do it again. To high cost of everything eats up the extra You make. And mostly dumps that You can find to live in. I am better off % wise , $ versus cost of lving making 55k down hwere. Heres a Stat 600,000 people live in ND. and 7 Million here in AZ. Who like what? LOng as Your happy Your good.Take care buddy. And there are Good people up there. My wife luved them. ......BOB!

Yote I'm from Kansas and still have farms there. I hear everything your saying. I'm getting ready to move back there in the next couple years. If your ever up there in November let me know. I'll have you down for a Kansas pheasant and quail hunt on my farms. Easy limit on pheasant everyday.

Kenny

• Like 1