Does anyone have one that they feel is actually a good spot you could get a limit within an hour that no one else knows about. That isn't private land. I'm not asking for one it just seems every time I find a good spot it already is known to the public and the birds are Skiddish. Curious to see if anyone else has the same problem

That's a lot to ask for. Why would someone just tell you a spot like that? They would keep it for themselves. You invite 1 and next you know a million know it. Been there don't that.

That's a lot to ask for. Why would someone just tell you a spot like that? They would keep it for themselves. You invite 1 and next you know a million know it. Been there don't that.

he said that he is not asking for a spot, just wondering if you have one.
  • Like 4

I’ve got a couple of spots. Second day of late season I got 30. 15 mourning dove and 15 Eurasian. But it’s a small spot and is burned now. Always scouting for new opportunities.

Yes, but it takes a lot of scouting and understanding of dove patterns. It's very important to remember spots can change year to year!!!!

• Like 3

Yes, but it takes a lot of scouting and understanding of dove patterns. It's very important to remember spots can change year to year!!!!

Truth! I had spot that was so hot for 3 years it was like 20 minutes of Argentina each evening then 4th year GONE! 3 years later back on