Sign in to follow this  
Coues assassin

How is this a thing?

In case you thought there were a lot of trail cameras out there before...

Seriously though, I wish I was a business guy instead of a heavy pack carrying guy. Making money via other people exchanging money for goods or services. I want to be a middle man.

I’d bet it’s just another flatbilled db trying to pimp out hunting and make a buck. Just because some one launched an app does not mean it’s a successful thing.

• Like 2

PreHunt who determines whether the animal you're pimping is a trophy? Are game wardens going to search your phone for this app? What folly.

On the bright side it may cut down on E Scouters.

They need one like that for dating and could make millions.

• Like 1

This is what social media has done to hunting.

With out a doubt. Cwt.com is the only social media I participate in but I recognize it has become an industry of cool. Most Johnny come lately are less interested in hunting and more into showing up and killing something

• Like 2

This is what social media has done to hunting.

With out a doubt. Cwt.com is the only social media I participate in but I recognize it has become an industry of cool. Most Johnny come lately are less interested in hunting and more into showing up and killing something

yup the instant gratification phase. and I always got crap for giving e scouters a bad time. this was probably some schmuck to told to sucks balls in the past and now he created an app to make money on escouters .

fagbook ,twatter and smart phones has ruined this country. it makes lazy people and "Victims" everyday

Game and Fish came to our Club and rolled out some proposed changes to the regs. This stuff right here came up and they are proposed to be illegal for the take of wildlife outright. Trail cameras within 1/4 mile of a developed water is proposed to be illegal for the take of wildlife.

Now I saw it in writing with my own two eyes. It's coming.

What a bunch of BS!!!!!! The people that would use this are lazy A**HOLES!! Get off your butt, scout & hunt. Unbelievable what technology is doing to hunting!!