Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

Taylor Swift Tickets ***$150 per pair, 2 pair available ***concert May 8th

a skirt and some meat!

WAIT!! Is Rosie gonna be there?? Thought she moved to Canada after Trump took office!!??

• Like 1

Todays the day fellas...i know what youre thinking....OK, time to pull the trigger! I have 1 pair left. Take that special someone out to see Taylor tonight. Make your daughters YEAR! Make your Wifes MONTH. Give them to a client....for Gods sake i dont care what you with them, just do SOMETHING!! Haha my wife cant go and my daughter is only 2 so i cant use them. Id rather someone have fun with them than have them go unused.

Do these tickets include the VIP meet and greet?

I dont know who youve seen in concert, but $75 per ticket gets you your seat. For around $1000 per ticket you might get a meet and greet. At $75 each these are below face value.

• Like 1

Do these tickets include the VIP meet and greet?

I dont know who youve seen in concert, but $75 per ticket gets you your seat. For around $1000 per ticket you might get a meet and greet. At $75 each these are below face value.

I am just trying to keep this at the top of the forum and get it to 10 pages

• Like 1

It's open mic night at Rick Bronson's House of Laughs, cost $7 USD.

I'll be appearing there soon as I can get my schtick approved or laughed at.

• Like 1

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks to everyone that bumped it or talked smack about it. One member is gonna make his 8 year old real happy!

• Like 6

What tickets you pushing next, I just bought Fleetwood mac tickets for much more then that

• Like 2

What tickets you pushing next, I just bought Fleetwood mac tickets for much more then that

I had the honor of knowing Stevies Aunt and Uncle Gene and marylou when i lived in Christopher Creek. They used to come visit there during the summer when they all still owned Compton Terrace. Mary Lou used to show up with a bunch of t-shirts from the concerts (she worked a t-shirt stand) guess she thought I was some poor mountain boy and I couldn't buy my own t-shirts. LOL they introduced me to their granddaughter who's related to Stevie however and we ended up dating. Probably some of the nicest down to earth people I've ever met when I went to their house in going to South Scottsdale that's when it kicked in who where they were when I saw all the gold records and stuff on the wall it pretty crazy. Gene was a pretty big man you want to take me trout fishing at one of the lakes and I told him as long as I got to take him Creek Fishing. We went to the lake he caught his limit I caught nothing I took him to the creek and i vaught my limit but I guess almost killed him he reminded me after about 3 miles of hiking that he had had 2 open heart surgeries already and that it was probably time to return home 😂

They used to love my smoked trout by the fire pit and i ejoyed the vodka tonics they introduced me to. :)