Sign in to follow this  
codyhuntsaz

Taylor Swift Tickets ***$150 per pair, 2 pair available ***concert May 8th

I only know, because I saw their CD in your truck!

You only saw it in my truck because i have two daughters and we were dropping you off at last years Taylor Swift concert. If you remember correctly you were intoxicated and jamming out to both of their songs.

• Like 2

Hey, I'm taking my daughter to the Taylor Swift concert. She's getting stage side tickets for Christmas. I shudder when I think about how many hours I had to spend earning points on her website to get these tickets. But someone is going to be the best dad ever and a total Swiftie for one night!

I have no problems with or sense of shame when it comes to buying my little princesses's love!

I'm gonna be rockin it like this dad!

• Like 7

Hey, I'm taking my daughter to the Taylor Swift concert. She's getting stage side tickets for Christmas. I shudder when I think about how many hours I had to spend earning points on her website to get these tickets. But someone is going to be the best dad ever and a total Swiftie for one night!

I have no problems with or sense of shame when it comes to buying with buying my little princesses's love!

Good man!!!

And while all the banter is fun to read, could we chill on my post? I am trying to sell these.

Both pairs still available!!!

• Like 1

I only know, because I saw their CD in your truck!

It's getting deep. LOL

Seriously thought I have to apologize to Casey for bustin on him. I had a few too many Tecate's last night.

• Like 1

Thin is in , Closer to the bone the sweeter the meat. Can't they catch on.And 80% of the girls there will be fat.......BOB!

I have no problems with or sense of shame when it comes to buying with buying my little princesses's love!

Looks like I’ll be there too. My daughter also got tickets for Christmas

• Like 1

And while all the banter is fun to read, could we chill on my post? I am trying to sell these.

Free bump. In the middle of all that banter did you see an offer to buy 2 of those tickets?

Ill take a set if still available, thanks pm in route

Free bump. In the middle of all that banter did you see an offer to buy 2 of those tickets?

Ill take a set if still available, thanks pm in route

Good looking out! I did see the offer and spoke to him and we had it worked out, but unfortunately the date of the concert wasnt able to work out with his schedule so all 4 are still available, thanks though!

Ok this guy clearly has lost his man card. Dancing like a Swifty with your little girl, ok thats understandable. But letting your wife turn the garage into a utility room with exercise equipment, fake brick and carpet?!?!?! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD TAKE YOUR LIFE BACK MAN!!!
  • Like 2