bonecollector777

Regs are out

The draw odds and success rate page is all jacked up. Hunts are showing 800% success rates and really low draw odds...

Good. Maybe people will realize they are horse crap and not rely on that stupid table. They are wrong, dont use them. If you want draw info hit me up, I can help.

• Like 1

Delw. I would have smoked that bull pushing 350. You have a lot more patience than I do.

Or he is full of bologna ...

I betting on the second.

• Like 2

Can I get odds on 7E early rifle antlerless, 7E late rifle bull, and 7E late rifle antlerless with resident 3 points please?

Regs are finally out for elk and antelope.

I may have missed it but I did not see the early early rifle season in one of the premier units that was rotating around?

Early ML hunt in 7W

• Like 1

Anyone know 5A early archery 7pts? I'm sure I won't get drawn but always fun to dream!

Some guys drew 5a with 7 points in the bonus pass. Your odds are like 21% if numbers are similar this year. But if you don't draw this year next year will be guaranteed.
  • Like 1

Delw. I would have smoked that bull pushing 350. You have a lot more patience than I do.

Or he is full of bologna ...

I betting on the second.

Flat lander I have no reason to BS anyone so you'll have to take my word for it, unless you can find a guy around camp verde/ cottonwood area whos 1st name is Stan, your a hunter you should know who the guy is. he was out with me that day video taping it..

we both thought it was around 325 then he plugged the video Camera in at camp and watched it, he told me it close to 350.

My goals were to beat a buddy of mine in Montana with a 375 or better, and Like I said in the pass I dont like elk killing(with a rifle) only the hunting part. it would have been for the wall only as I also dont like elk meat.

How bout.... 3a/c - 1 - or 27 early archery 14 points Nonresident. Thanks

3c- 2.7% (few more tags this year so probably a little better than that)

1- 3.2%

27- 90% of nr drew with 14 points last year so you're very close to guarant4ed but not quite. If not this year you'll get 27 next year. Another 2-3 out for 3c and 1 unless you get lucky on the random pass.