bonecollector777

Regs are out

Thanks for the odds! Delw you can bring that elk meat to my house!

How could he, he has told us a dozen times he and his family havent shot anything.

• Like 2

I'll be in for early rifle, I know you don't have the numbers. I have 19 points, now I have to decide which unit. How 'bout 14 points for antelope unit 10? Hoping for a good year, already have a Goulds turkey tag!

I'll be in for early rifle, I know you don't have the numbers. I have 19 points, now I have to decide which unit. How 'bout 14 points for antelope unit 10? Hoping for a good year, already have a Goulds turkey tag!

If you have less than 20 pts for antelope, your odds are pretty much less than 5% for any non-archery hunt

Does anybody know what subspecies of Antelope are in 31/32?

I don't think they are a subspecies. I think you are thinking of the sonoran antelope. I could be wrong, but I think they are further south.

Does anybody know what subspecies of Antelope are in 31/32?

I don't think they are a subspecies. I think you are thinking of the sonoran antelope. I could be wrong, but I think they are further south.

I'm hoping they are the Chihuahuan pronghorn (A. a. mexicana). I know the Sonoita units have them. The Sonorans start about Buenos Aires and go west from there.

If you have less than 20 pts for antelope, your odds are pretty much less than 5% for any non-archery hunt

you are correct except 13A with 20 PTS = 20% odds last year....13B 7.3% and 30A 7.7%

hard to tell this year depending on applicants and who applies for what, it only takes 1 or 2 other people to apply (or not) for these units with many points to swing the odds either way

last year early hunts rifle with 19 = 5BN 33%, 7E 100%, 22N would have been 100% (nobody applied with 19 points), 10 = 3% everything else is less than 2%....

two more points and you will be there for almost any early hunt, need 3-4 more years for 23

People that can't figure there own odds are lazy or plain dumb. Sorry but I been sayin that for years.......LOL>>>>>>BOB!

Draw odds for NR 5 Pts, Early Archery, 6A and 5BS?