IA Born

Governor's Tags Raffle:Update FREE Turkey Vest

Its that time of year again. We have our deck of cards for the annual Governor's Tag Raffle. Cards are $20 each and first prize is a Governor's Turkey Tag, valid in any open unit in Arizona for 365 days starting mid-August. This includes both the Goulds units and the Rio units, in addition to all the Merriam's units. Second prize is a rifle, although our State Chapter hasn't told me what that rifle is. In the past, its been a Savage Axis w/ scope. You all have been great at buying up our deck in the past, so I'm starting here before making it public elsewhere. 100% of the proceeds for this raffle stay in Arizona for turkey research, monitoring, and habitat improvement projects.

You can PM me for information or text me if you have my cell. Phil Cramer, that awesome guy, has already bought his five cards and I have two more sets on hold for two more repeat customers. As I've always done in the past, I will take your half (halves) of the card(s) and write your name and phone number and mail them back to you so you know its legit and I'm not just taking your money for the helluvit. The drawing will be August 4th at the Huachuca Gould's Chapter Banquet in Sierra Vista. I will remember to post the winner this year after I find out who is drawn. Last year, a gentleman from Michigan won the tag.

Update: There are eight decks being actively sold in Arizona right now. The second place winner will receive a Savage Axis XP .243 with a 3-9x40 scope.

Good luck and thanks to all of you who have purchased a card from our chapter in the past!

• Like 2

whhhoooohooo 365 yrs

man I can take my time on that hunt

LOL i'm sure it will be edited soon

"Cards are $20 each and first prize is a Governor's Turkey Tag, valid in any open unit in Arizona for 365 years."

• Like 1

whhhoooohooo 365 yrs

man I can take my time on that hunt

LOL i'm sure it will be edited soon

"Cards are $20 each and first prize is a Governor's Turkey Tag, valid in any open unit in Arizona for 365 years."

Well, crap! That's what I get for not editing it. If you buy cards and win, I'll do my best to have that honored. Until then, I'll edit it. Thanks for pointing that out!

• Like 1

so you are not limiting it to one deck of cards?

Sorry, I was multi-tasking earlier when I did my original post. There are 7 or 8 decks of cards, with one for each chapter. I Have our chapter's deck of cards.

purchase your card(s) from any NWTF chapter in Arizona except Flagstaff they NEVER sell a winning card.

• Like 2

purchase your card(s) from any NWTF chapter in Arizona except Flagstaff they NEVER sell a winning card.

You just wait until I tell your other favorite hunting buddy what you said. She's likely to uninvite you from her turkey hunt!

• Like 1

Wait... Did I not win last years?? Can I throw them away now?

you must have purchased them through the Flagstaff Chapter.

You just wait until I tell your other favorite hunting buddy what you said. She's likely to uninvite you from her turkey hunt!

once she hears me yelping, clucking and purring on some of my new calls she will forgive me I have faith.

• Like 1

once she hears me yelping, clucking and purring on some of my new calls she will forgive me I have faith.

Custer had faith, too...

• Like 1

Now that our annual banquet is over, we need to get back to selling our deck of cards. Lets get this deck sold!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Still have plenty of cards for chances at tags!

• Like 1