IA Born

Governor's Tags Raffle:Update FREE Turkey Vest

bring a couple down with you on Syd and your goulds hunt.

By "a couple", do you mean three or four? :D

We have a big update on our deck of cards for the Governor's Turkey Tag Raffle.

Alps Outdoors has donated one of their Grand Slam vest in MO Obsession camo to our chapter to use to help with our efforts. Anyone who buys a card (or cards) from our NWTF chapter will be entered into a chance to win this vest ($180 value). You'll be entered for every card you buy. Cards are $20 each and our chapter will ship the vest to you unless it works out that hand delivery is possible.

I will be at the Happy Jack youth camp from tomorrow through Sunday or Monday if you want to buy from me there, or we can work out sending a check/cash to me through PMs, like we've done in the past.

This is the vest:

post-4869-0-42500400-1524071184_thumb.jpg

Bump back up. Still have about half of our deck left. Let's get them sold give this vest away!

Still have about half of our deck left. Help us raise the money for turkey research and get a chance at a Governor's tag, a rifle, and a great vest!

TTT

Still have cards left that we need to get sold...

We finally sold all of the cards for our deck here in Flagstaff. We held the drawing for the Alps vest Saturday afternoon. Tommy Martin (Couespursuit) on here) was the winner! Tommy has been a long-time supporter of this and all things NWTF. Congrats, Tommy and thanks to everyone who participated and bought a card from our deck.

The drawing for the Commissioner's Tag will be this Saturday at the Sierra Vista banquet. As soon as we get word of the winner, I'll get the name posted up.

• Like 3

We finally sold all of the cards for our deck here in Flagstaff. We held the drawing for the Alps vest Saturday afternoon. Tommy Martin (Coueswhitetail on here) was the winner! Tommy has been a long-time supporter of this and all things NWTF. Congrats, Tommy and thanks to everyone who participated and bought a card from our deck.

The drawing for the Commissioner's Tag will be this Saturday at the Sierra Vista banquet. As soon as we get word of the winner, I'll get the name posted up.

Awesome, congrats Tommy! Glad it went to a great guy.

• Like 1

We finally sold all of the cards for our deck here in Flagstaff. We held the drawing for the Alps vest Saturday afternoon. Tommy Martin (Couespursuit) on here) was the winner! Tommy has been a long-time supporter of this and all things NWTF. Congrats, Tommy and thanks to everyone who participated and bought a card from our deck.

Thanks Brian! However, I go by Couestracker on CWT. There is someone that goes by Couespursuit too, but please don't give him my vest.

The drawing for the Commissioner's Tag will be this Saturday at the Sierra Vista banquet. As soon as we get word of the

winner, I'll get the name posted up.

Thanks Brian! However, I go by Couestracker on CWT. There is someone that goes by Couespursuit too, but please don't give him my vest.

Dammit dammit dammit! I knew that, too. I was in the middle of three things at work when I took a break to post your good news and I failed. I also correspond with Couespursuit and he's a good guy (but he won't get your vest!). Too many "Coues..." names on here! Ultimately, I failed and you have my apologies, Tommy!

• Like 2

The drawing for the Commissioner's Tag will be this Saturday at the Sierra Vista banquet. As soon as we get word of the

winner, I'll get the name posted up.

Dammit dammit dammit! I knew that, too. I was in the middle of three things at work when I took a break to post your good news and I failed. I also correspond with Couespursuit and he's a good guy (but he won't get your vest!). Too many "Coues..." names on here! Ultimately, I failed and you have my apologies, Tommy!

No need to apologize Brian, thought it was too funny!

• Like 1

Might as well just post my name for the turkey tag now i have good feeling about my 1 ticket. :)

As promised, here are the winners for the 2018 Commissioner's tag (1st place) and the Axis 243 (2nd place). The drawing was August 4th at the Sierra Vista Chapter banquet.

Commissioners Tag: Ken Polhamus from deck 4 (have to find out what chapter that is)

2nd prize firearm: Daniel Riggo from deck 8 (here in Flagstaff).