Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Handgunners-What gun, What bullet?

Here you go

Thanks, looks from the wear on the checkering it gets used.

My dad passed it down to me. It was in a holster on his hip for 25 years so it got a little use.

• Like 1

I found some 38 Special +P 125 Semi Jacketed Hollow points that shoot great! Very accurate at various ranges. Roughly 1000 fps. I'll be trying those. Seems 45 Auto and 357 really have a following for pig. Nice guns in here!! Cool to see people change things up from the ordinary.

Not the best picture, but this will be following me.

Flock model 40, Trijicon RMR, 10mm, eith either 155 or 180 XTPs.

Have the exact same set up. My favorite handgun ever. Good ammo is a bit hard to find but I'd rather load anyway.

Have the exact same set up. My favorite handgun ever. Good ammo is a bit hard to find but I'd rather load anyway.

I've got all the stuff to reload but haven't really tackled it yet.

What bullet do you load? I'm leaning towards the 180 XTP.

Trijicon RMR

Looks nice but not sure about adding one to my G20 but I did see a service offered to machine the slide for it for $100.

Trijicon RMR

Looks nice but not sure about adding one to my G20 but I did see a service offered to machine the slide for it for $100.

That's a great price for the machining. The model 40 comes ready for an optic.

I got the RMR relatively cheap from Midway as the new ones were coming out. Best I can tell, this one is exactly the same, minus the battery being on the bottom. It is kind of a bummer having the battery on the bottom because there is not an on/off switch.

Trijicon RMR

That's a great price for the machining. The model 40 comes ready for an optic.

I got the RMR relatively cheap from Midway as the new ones were coming out. Best I can tell, this one is exactly the same, minus the battery being on the bottom. It is kind of a bummer having the battery on the bottom because there is not an on/off switch.

So do you have to take it off to replace the battery? Does it return to zero? Im kicking around getting one for a FN 5.7 (which I still have to buy) and am researching which one to get.

I've got all the stuff to reload but haven't really tackled it yet.

What bullet do you load? I'm leaning towards the 180 XTP.

The 180 XTP is all I've loaded. Lost most of my data in a fire but I want to say around 10 grs of blue dot gave me 1280 fps. I'm not the best pistol shot but I could put 10 in a 6" group at 50 yds with this load.