Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Do those blood finding lights work?

Used them once and thought a really bright streamlight worked better.

Did it jump your string? Of buck fever? Either way a bright led light would work just fine

it stopped perfect but behind a cholla then moved and I hit it on the trot. I'm about 100% he lived but I will keep looking. The arrow came out

• Like 1

Did it jump your string? Of buck fever? Either way a bright led light would work just fine

it stopped perfect but behind a cholla then moved and I hit it on the trot. I'm about 100% he lived but I will keep looking. The arrow came out
right on bud, hope you find him live or not.
  • Like 1

I hate to say it trphyhntr but you are like the boy who cried wolf to me. I never know when to believe you.

If you actually wounded an animal, I hope the ending is a happy one. As far as the light goes I have no experience with that particular light but an extremely bright flashlight has worked well for me.

I hate to say it trphyhntr but you are like the boy who cried wolf to me. I never know when to believe you.

If you actually wounded an animal, I hope the ending is a happy one. As far as the light goes I have no experience with that particular light but an extremely bright flashlight has worked well for me.

lol dead serious this time. He moved over a mile, small blood was taking a long time to find sign the last 400 yards I followed it.

Sure am glad that arrow came out, dont want to be reading and looking at pictures about some clown who stuck a deer in the butt.

Seriously that sucks, he may stiffen up in the morning and be easier to find.

• Like 1

First since it is the OP who posted let me be not serious because I just got to get this out of my system. Keep your arrow in your pants, don't shoot bucks shoot does.

Now onto the serious note. The best light I have ever used and my dad swears by is the old white gas coleman lantern. Hold it low around your knees so you don't blind yourself and the blood shows up really well.

• Like 3

lol dead serious this time. He moved over a mile, small blood was taking a long time to find sign the last 400 yards I followed it.

Did he walk straight down the road???? On a more serious note. I can't help you with lights. But good luck finding him