Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Do those blood finding lights work?

I was sure to step off the road first

So if a bow is not a fire arm as prescribed in whatever regs do you still have to step off the road? That step might have made the difference.

Dang, how many misses so far and now a bad hit? What kinda shots are you taking, dude?

I was sure to step off the road first

So if a bow is not a fire arm as prescribed in whatever regs do you still have to step off the road? That step might have made the difference.

I am not sure on AZ law but here in NM it only says shooting at, from or across any graded and maintained road. It does not specify rifle, ML, or bow.

Dang, how many misses so far and now a bad hit? What kinda shots are you taking, dude?

I'm just Trying to do my best. But feel free to fukk yourself douche bag. It was the only animal I've wounded in my life, until today cuz I wounded another

• Like 4

I'm just Trying to do my best. But feel free to fukk yourself douche bag. It was the only animal I've wounded in my life, until today cuz I wounded another

Lol, wut?!?!

Lol, wut?!?!

30" wide 3x4.

• Like 1

Well you can always look at the bright side at least your getting closer.

something tells me you tagged this one. if not turn the heat off in the truck crack the window a little more you'll have a clearer shot

something tells me you tagged this one. if not turn the heat off in the truck crack the window a little more you'll have a clearer shot

Hopefully I can find him a tag him I'm going to put in a lot of time.

Road hunting doesn't work. You have to hike up huge mountains in the dark and glass miles away.

Road hunting doesn't work. You have to hike up huge mountains in the dark and glass miles away.

Do you have a high rack in your truck?

Do you have a high rack in your truck?

Not yet, but I got a lift on it. So I just get my tall friends to stand on the bed rail in the back, so it's like the same thing. We have a system.

As far as the blood light goes.. They kind of work. You're supposed to shine it backhand forth and the different colors are supposed to make the red look kind of like it's blinking. Your better off with a regular flashlight.