Sign in to follow this  
pwrguy

To slime or not

I'm going to be putting new tires on my ATV very shortly. I went online to see what peoples opinions were and it seems about 50/50 as to whether it is a good idea or a bad. What think you?

We always did and it worked great. The way we figured it...

If it saves you from changing a tire out in the sticks it is worth it!

Head down to napa and buy the blackjack brand. That stuff is awesome. We use it in our lawn mower and 2 side by sides at work. Stuff is unreal

• Like 1

Well I don’t use it in new tires. When my Bighorns on my Rhino hit 5000 miles one of them got a slow leak so I put some Fix-A-Flat in it.

I can't believe you got 5000 miles out of a set of tires. I was on my 3rd set when I hit 6500 on my last quad :)

I dont use it. I carry stuff to remove and repair a tire if necessary and i run beadlocks

Well I dont use it in new tires. When my Bighorns on my Rhino hit 5000 miles one of them got a slow leak so I put some Fix-A-Flat in it.

I can't believe you got 5000 miles out of a set of tires. I was on my 3rd set when I hit 6500 on my last quad :)
I was going to say the same thing.
  • Like 1

Well I dont use it in new tires. When my Bighorns on my Rhino hit 5000 miles one of them got a slow leak so I put some Fix-A-Flat in it.

I was going to say the same thing.

Actually I have 5200 miles on them. Fronts still have well over 1000+ left in them but the rears are bald. Next month going to order a new set. I run 26” Maxxis Bighorn originals on factory rims.