Sign in to follow this  
Lucafu1

Swarovski 8x32 EL

Who uses them? Any comparisons to the 8.5x42 EL version? I really want a lighter binocular. These seem like they would work good. I have had a couple of 8x30 SLC and they were just too small for my hand. Thanks.

The 8x32 EL's are a great optic for archery and back pack hunting. Very light weight, great field of view, super bright!

When archery hunting I don't need to reach out with more magnification. They are part of my optics kit which include Swaro 10x42,

15x56 and Kowa spotter TSN 770 (best bang for the buck)

You won't be sorry to add these to you quiver!

• Like 1

I use mine in conjunction with my 15x56s.

They are always on my harness and my 15s in my backpack until I sit to glass.

• Like 1

The 8's would be good for on the chest. I use 10x42 els on the chest and 10x56 slc on tripod.

Love my old slc 8x30! I walked into outdoorsman 1 day last year and looked thru I believe the 8.5x42el and after about a minute had to drop them and run out of store in fear that divorce would be imminent!!!! Absolutely amazing glass. 8x32 would be awesome also. Ya can't go wrong with any Swaro 8's on chest the field of view is 👍👍👍

yup I have the 8.5s and I don't want to sell them (they are awesome), but I also carry the 12s and wish I had a lighter bino on my neck sometimes. Thanks!