Sign in to follow this  
wish2hunt

Credit card update

I think since the regs says the 15th they are gonna have to stick with that atleast this year. You'd get too many guys that didn't know or saying they didn't know to update their cards by the first because they thought it was the 15th. I was a little disappointed when the regs said the 15th because I expected the earlier paper app deadline to make things move faster. But the deadline is literally the same Thursday as last year so results should be out similar times as last year.

• Like 1

I think it would be great if they could get them out earlier. But I can't see how they'd deviate from what is published in the regulations. I havent applied yet to get any type of confirmation email like you have.

I think and hope they can retract it if it is on all emails, the application etc.

i called and they said they are going with the 1st. This draw isnt going to go well.

I'm glad they are moving it forward but I can't imagine the amount of complaints they are gonna be getting from every person that has their card rejected. Whether they knew the real date or not. It will give them that bit of something to go back to to complain.

• Like 1

Just because it is in the regs does not mean they have to go by that. It seems like they make amendments to the printed regulations every other year or so and post the updates online. I am sure they will do that again, if they have not already.

Game & fish announced the deadline is March 1st & it also says it on the online app.

What is the big deal if it has been moved up they have given plenty of notice that they moved

the date up!!