Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

are the lakes locked?

Saggy is closed as of this morning.

If the government is shut down who is going to stop you from hopping the gate? Is an unemployed government worker going to give you a citation? It would be an interesting argument in court, "Your Honor, this citation was issued by an unemployed individual and therefore can not possibly be valid".

If the government is shut down who is going to stop you from hopping the gate? Is an unemployed government worker going to give you a citation? It would be an interesting argument in court, "Your Honor, this citation was issued by an unemployed individual and therefore can not possibly be valid".

Agreed. But it might be kind of tough getting my Champion around this dumpster....

However, I think you can launch at the marina at Canyon and Bartlett. I believe those ramps are private. They'll probably have a fee to launch, maybe $20?

post-14202-0-69475000-1516486623.jpg

post-14202-0-19441200-1516486633_thumb.jpg

last time they had 3x the law enforcement there than they do when the government isnt shut down.

last time they had 3x the law enforcement there than they do when the government isnt shut down.
because being political is more important in this country than being smart! Its all about who you screw and make the other guy look bad!!
  • Like 2

I'm not so sure about the "unemployed" part. I know it differs between departments. My cousin works for TSA and rotates in and out of remote places where it is hard to impossible to find someone to work like Bethel AK and a few others.

Currently she is a place where the only lodging is $300 a day and the rental car is $75. She turns in an expense report once a week to get reimbursed, problem is there are now no employees working to process the expense reports until the shutdown is over.