Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Who is taking the kids out to chase pigs this weekend?

2 youth tags for my oldest son and daughter. 13 and 15 years old. I promised the kids all javelina are dedicated jerky animals as an incentive to make them want to hunt.

• Like 2

Heading out with my youngest to 28 - first time ever hunting there. I forgot to get the apps in this year so making the best of leftovers. Good luck to all those youth hunters. Have fun and STAY SAFE!

Kudos to all that are helping to take the kids out chasing pigs.

The world needs more people like you to keep kids interested in the good things in life and not creating more liberals

• Like 3

Taking my 10-year old son on his first big game hunt Friday morning in 19A. We're leaving Thursday after school, staying at a buddy's place and chasing javelina Friday moring through Sunday evening. I'm not sure who's more excited, but every day I get the countdown to his hunt. We're both hoping to be done Friday so we can come back up here to watch his sister play soccer, but his hunt is top priority.

• Like 1

20c for 2 grandsons. Their Dad doesn't hunt or fish , so I feel it's my obligation to get them started. Hope we can get it done, so they'll be hooked!

• Like 5

Son's first hunt starts in a few days. Planning on pick up from school Friday, get home, grab gear and walk out the door to a high spot and glass the first evening. Saturday wake up and walk to same spot for more!

probably take my daughter out Saturday.

If she gets one is anyone interested in the meat? BAHAHA LOL

• Like 2

I've been sick this week but on the downhill side of things (I hope) but plan on hunting with the boy on Friday and Saturday 37a. If he tags one this will be his 3rd. We're looking forward to it.

I just blew beer through my nose... was considering posting the same thing. I had some javalina chorizo and eggs this morning... outstanding. Ed F

Hurly does. BAHAHA LOL