biglakejake

...more cowbell...

Has anyone ever been on a Tony Reyes trip or any of the "mother ship" trips in the Sea of Cortez out of San Felipe? That would be a great week of fishing. Slightly different kind of long range. I need to go on one of those!

• Like 1

Has anyone ever been on a Tony Reyes trip or any of the "mother ship" trips in the Sea of Cortez out of San Felipe? That would be a great week of fishing. Slightly different kind of long range. I need to go on one of those!

i want to do that

I have heard lots of good things about the Tony Reyes trips. just need to decide what species you want to target and what time of year you want to go. unfortunately most of the year is typically always booked up by group charter masters. a little tricky to find a few open spots to fit into. they fish 3 to a panga so it would be good to find two other guys you know and get along with to go with you

• Like 1

I have a buddy that fishes on the Intrepid every November for their 14 day trip that gets back right before Thanksgiving. He has a blast and almost always brings back enough fish to feed a small village!

• Like 1

I have a buddy that fishes on the Intrepid every November for their 14 day trip that gets back right before Thanksgiving. He has a blast and almost always brings back enough fish to feed a small village!

tons of wahoo, would be awesome

+1 on the intrepid. It is expensive but considered a fishing cruise. 4 Star. I know a guy that usually goes on three different 15 days trips a year. Its expensive!!!

• Like 1

i want to catch a fish so big i have to hook it up to another set up and toss it in the water

i've been spooled at big lake, parker and the coronado islands. never felt any desire to drop my rig in the water. oh and twice at mckellips park lake. got 3 out of 5 fish.

lee

i want to catch a fish so big i have to hook it up to another set up and toss it in the water

i've been spooled at big lake, parker and the coronado islands. never felt any desire to drop my rig in the water. oh and twice at mckellips park lake. got 3 out of 5 fish.

lee

Do you fish with a cane pole and 10 feet of line or something? how did you get spooled but "got" 3 out of 5 fish? do you fish even bro?