• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Little Creek Calls

Little Creek Calls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
Does anyone else have found memories of a call similar to this but with white tape instead of brown? I just received some new latex in the mail today and blue being one of the new colors I had to put one together.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20180122_205527.jpg

#2 Little Creek Calls

Little Creek Calls

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 397 posts
It was sold by Marvin Robbins at timberline calls and was my go to for years before he died. Lots of great memories of both turkey hunting and my friendship with Marvin .

#3 bowhnt

bowhnt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:anything outdoors, archery, reloading

I loved that old call! I still have some old ones I try every now & then. Marvin was one of the best people I ever met! Taught me how to harvest a turkey... not just hunt one! You sell those calls? I'm in need of some new ones. Oh the memories.....

#4 Couestracker

Couestracker

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, predator calling, exploring, muscle cars, motorcycles, camping, well, anything outdoors.

Does anyone else have found memories of a call similar to this but with white tape instead of brown? I just received some new latex in the mail today and blue being one of the new colors I had to put one together.

I do Ammon, yes, from Marvins' Timberline calls.

#5 Couestracker

Couestracker

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, predator calling, exploring, muscle cars, motorcycles, camping, well, anything outdoors.
Still have some new ones. Marvin was the one who taught me how to properly use these type calls. Sure miss that man.

0124180000.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users