IA Born

Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag Waterfowl: SOLD

I have a 12ga Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag Waterfowl addition with the wood stock that's just sitting in my safe. Its never been loaded or fired. I've had it for three or four years (don't remember exactly which year I got it) and don't see myself ever using it. Its only ever even left the safe a couple of times to reshuffle/reorganize things. I don't have the box anymore, but I have the manual and all the chokes/wrench for it, still in the plastic bag. 28" ported barrel and its chambered for 3.5" shells. I'm selling it to help fund a rifle project for my son for when he grows into a full-size rifle. And, as my son pointed out, I don't really need six 12 gauges, so this is the one to go.

Its a discontinued model, but every one I've seen is going for $375+ new and over $300 used for a few. Asking $350 for it, but will entertain reasonable offers. Buyer must provide CCW or DL and sign bill of sale. With soccer, I will be in the Valley at various locations from next weekend (Feb 3) through mid-April, so I can deliver to a central location.

Pics of the actual shotgun

TTT

Pics added of actual shotgun

I bought 2 3.5" guns for buddy and I to hunt crane last fall.. So glad I did not have to shoot. :)

I have never seen 1 of these ported with wood stock. Interesting! That should take quite a bit of sting out of a 3.5"

Bump back up. Anybody need a turkey gun?

Back to the top...

Where are you? Has this ever been in a Jeep Cherokee in unit 12?

Up in Flagstaff. Its only ever left my safe two or three times since I received it. Two times were when I was cleaning/reorganizing the safe and once was for these pictures. Its never even been loaded beyond a snap camp and I don't recall that its even the action fully racked.

Interested but I'm in Peoria.

I'm in the valley enough when soccer is up and running, but can meet in Camp Verde (half way?) if you're serious. We'll also be by the airport July 13th to catch an early flight on the 14th. Could probably bring it down then. Of course, its much cooler up here than it is down here, so the road trip is worth it!

Bump.  Still available.

Sold