huntz

Crappie

Crystal bullets 1/64 oz. but they quit making them. If anyone still has some or finds some Ill buy them from you. Lol

Sent you a PM.

I caught four Friday but only two worth keeping. LONG lining, the only four crappie were caught deep and I was covering the column. I was hoping some of the reports were true that crappie were bouncing back this year at Roosevelt but they haven't bounced too high. Conditions were near perfect. Also had temp of 56 in morning and 57 by noon. Covered the Tonto end thoroughly from Indian Point to Rock Creek to Glen Cove.

That said, beautiful and peaceful day on the water. My brother looked like he was playing bumper boats at Alamo from a few of his pictures.

• Like 1

I have had great luck with trout magnets on Crappie. Fluorescent green has been my favorite, 1/8 oz jigs with 2 pound line...or fly casting with sinking line and similar colors.

rosey for crappies? how about next time i just kick you in the nuts we'll call it a day. theyre probably going off at SC

Not that your post deserves a response but on top of being paid to work off hours on Tonto Creek on Saturday and making the most of my comp day, I always like to catch the first crappie of every year in my stomping waters.

Mission accomplished. Here she is, dink or not.

post-3844-0-36026800-1518454758_thumb.jpg

And you can have SC and their permit fees, I'd rather fish water I've already paid to be on.

• Like 1

rosey for crappies? how about next time i just kick you in the nuts we'll call it a day. theyre probably going off at SC

I won't do San Carlos anymore. Not since they stole everything out of my bass boat when I was in line at bashas to get my permit.

I drove all the way to the lake, launched, went to get my son's life jacket and noticed everything was gone. So I loaded back up and went home. That was over a decade ago. F em....

• Like 1

I won't do San Carlos anymore. Not since they stole everything out of my bass boat when I was in line at bashas to get my permit.

I drove all the way to the lake, launched, went to get my son's life jacket and noticed everything was gone. So I loaded back up and went home. That was over a decade ago. F em....

That sucks. But rosey also has had plenty of theft in recent years. Same thing with Alamo.

Not that your post deserves a response but on top of being paid to work off hours on Tonto Creek on Saturday and making the most of my comp day, I always like to catch the first crappie of every year in my stomping waters.

Mission accomplished. Here she is, dink or not.

Crappie12018.jpg

And you can have SC and their permit fees, I'd rather fish water I've already paid to be on.

Geez somebody's got a case of the Monday's.

Not that your post deserves a response but...

Geez somebody's got a case of the Monday's.

All good here man. I don't think it's the Mondays, but I'm probably still sour that I had to pour a few dozen live minnows out onto the ground.