Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Finished product posted. :) Ok done deal we have a winner. πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 1 free euro javelina skull for a youth! Please read πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Done deal we have a winner

Β 

1 free euro Javelina skull

Β 

I posted this in Arizona Javelina hunting on Facebook. Sorry if I would have thought about it in would have put in that post that I was gonna open on here Also so sorry if you want in πŸ”₯Please go there and just add your kids name and harvest picture on my post if you wanna be included. Thanks

Β 

https://m.facebook.com/groups/893238177445359?view=permalink&id=1126575710778270

Β 

I'm taking names off that page that enter and will have my son draw a name 2 days after junior hunt closes.

Β 

Only Javelina please from this hunt. Thanks and hopefully I can do 1 each season for a kiddo we will see.

Β 

Mike Misker

mike@azskullsllc

Β 

No business cards or website set up yet. Im just doing what I did for free before and now I get to charge $$$ ;) yes licensed and 20+ years of experience. I have done a bunch of skulls for friends on here and I promise to take good care of your kiddos trophy.

Β 

Have fun and congrats to those who have harvested already!

post-2359-0-24280900-1517972562_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-35576400-1517972579_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-35715500-1522725965_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-41969500-1522725982_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-47395300-1522726005_thumb.jpeg

• Like 7

Reminder for this weekend's slayers! And any kiddo that has harvested during this season. Enter if you would like. Only 9 names so far so pretty good chance at getting a freebie. πŸ‘

• Like 1

Good job.... Ed F

It's for selfish reasons HAVE YOU SEEN THE SIZE OF SOME OF THESE MONSTERS THESE KIDS ARE TAGGING? 😍 Guess to work with monster javelina skulls ya Gotta get them from the kids. ;) kids be crushin them!

Β 

Good luck everyone!

You have a good heart sir, we need to start giving awards for good deeds, and maybe we can start having nice things again..

• Like 1

You have a good heart sir, we need to start giving awards for good deeds, and maybe we can start having nice things again..

Or start beating some butt again in schools

• Like 3