First off my wife doesn't make anything if you come in to the office or not. There are many problems someone might have as to why they are gaining weight, to name a few Thyroid or hormone problems. And I'm sorry but your lack of calories isn't going to help with those problems. Everyone has different issues. But I'm sure you all have this all under control i mean your all on a weight loss thread. LMAO

First off my wife doesn't make anything if you come in to the office or not. There are many problems someone might have as to why they are gaining weight, to name a few Thyroid or hormone problems. And I'm sorry but your lack of calories isn't going to help with those problems. Everyone has different issues. But I'm sure you all have this all under control i mean your all on a weight loss thread. LMAO

For the 98% of people it is calories. Those thyroid or hormone problems are not the norm. Lots of studies compared all the diet fabs together in a 3-6 month period and they all end up almost identical. The one thing they all had in common................yep.......calories deficit. Lots of people do just fine with keto and get used to it but all athletes say the same thing or have this in common is that once they get off keto they notice an increase in strength and recovery. So why lose full potential of strength, recovery, lose weight the same, give up on pizza, bread, pasta is crazy to me!! But in the end if you like it go for it.

• Like 1

For the 98% of people it is calories. Those thyroid or hormone problems are not the norm. Lots of studies compared all the diet fabs together in a 3-6 month period and they all end up almost identical. The one thing they all had in common................yep.......calories deficit. Lots of people do just fine with keto and get used to it but all athletes say the same thing or have this in common is that once they get off keto they notice an increase in strength and recovery. So why lose full potential of strength, recovery, lose weight the same, give up on pizza, bread, pasta is crazy to me!! But in the end if you like it go for it.

I would love to see your research on this 98%... maybe for the 20-30 age group but even then I would bet its much higher. Im not arguing for against the Keto diet , everyone is different and will have different results. Im only give people another resource to help them.

Show me where Ive said you would loss weight eating like a fat butt?

I'm just making a statement. But you don't have to eat like a fat butt to be in a surplus

I also dont understand why anyone would want to take out the most anabolic macronutrient from their diet

What does that even mean?

I also dont understand why anyone would want to take out the most anabolic macronutrient from their diet

What does that even mean?

You build more muscle from carbs than protein

• Like 1

Literally only in this thread to prevent the spread of Keto worshippers like yourself LMAO