Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Anyone HAM hunting?

My wife will be hunting in 37B this weekend with a Savage Striker 6.5 Creedmoor.

post-1205-0-37004800-1517703555_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

My wife will be hunting in 37B this weekend with a Savage Striker 6.5 Creedmoor.

Good luck with that buddy. 🤣🤣🤣🤔

• Like 1

I've got the general hunt, but I have yet to take a javelina with a muzzle loader. I've tried several times with my Hawkins flint lock, but haven't been able to close the deal with it. Something about that flash pan blowing up in your face while holding steady - one day I'll get it.

I'm going to take my grandfather's Thompson .50 cal and my Remington 1858 New Army stainless. If I can't get it done with those, I'll be happy to come home empty handed.

• Like 1

I will with a Para in regular old 45acp. Heading out to 36C.

A friend and I will be in 36 with scoped Encore 7-08 and XP-100 in .221 Rem. Good luck to all of you.

unit 21 with either my Hoyt Carbon Element or my .223 chambered Thompson Contender.

• Like 1

unit 21 with either my Hoyt Carbon Element or my .223 chambered Thompson Contender.

I've had two Contenders in that caliber. Tack Drivers.

Headed out to 37a for a couple days with my .243 Cva Scout and will take my Glock 21 as a backup. Would like to get out a few more days but my work schedule isn't looking so good.

post-14824-0-19032400-1517876536_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Headed out to 37a for a couple days with my .243 Cva Scout and will take my Glock 21 as a backup. Would like to get out a few more days but my work schedule isn't looking so good.

How's the recoil on that thing in 243?

• Like 1