rossislider

1 Day!!!

That screenshot CouesPursuit posted is a bummer. I hope that's a software oversight on the "updating credit card" page.

That screenshot CouesPursuit posted is a bummer. I hope that's a software oversight on the "updating credit card" page.

Yeah, someone needs to tell CouesPursuit that posting something like that on a Monday morning could get you in a world of hurt! ;)

• Like 1

Regretted it from the get-go. Though 99% of us will get another 2 weeks of hope, employers get another 2 weeks of halface productivity.

• Like 2

Arizona Game and Fish Department Hi Seyha and Brandee - In an ongoing effort to improve customer service by announcing draw results sooner, the deadline for updating payment info (and purchasing Pointguard) was moved forward to March 1 from the original March 15 date that appears in the printed booklets. The books had already gone to print when the change was made. We will be sending out e-news blasts reminding people of the change.

From Game and Fish facebook page.

• Like 3

I called and spoke with a a lady at AZGFD this morning. She said that the deadline for CC updates is still March 1st and that the date on the credit card update page likely needs to be updated. I guess we will see on March 2nd.

• Like 3

I called and spoke with a a lady at AZGFD this morning. She said that the deadline for CC updates is still March 1st and that the date on the credit card update page likely needs to be updated. I guess we will see on March 2nd.

post-8895-0-79166200-1519141428.jpeg

• Like 1

Just got the reminder email (below). Looks like they are sticking with the 3/1 deadline.

post-6408-0-99111600-1519240513.png

The update credit card page has also been fixed/updated with the correct date.

post-6408-0-92349000-1519241454_thumb.png

• Like 3

Has anyone had an issue w portal acct saying u missed latest draw deadline to apply?

This happens if you applied with a different email address/information than the one registered to your account. It isn't a problem and won't cause issues with your application, but your results might not be posted to your portal early (usually a day or two) with everyone else's who has a portal since your info does not match up. You might be able to go in and update it, but not a big deal to get concerned about.