C.C.Cody171

On top of the world at 5700 feet!

Awesome buck, lots of cool character in his antlers. A true story of persistence, great job!

• Like 1

Thanks everybody. I appreciate the kind words, this buck is something I've always dreamed of for sure. I still can't believe it worked out the way it did. Thanks Creed, I learned from the best! Thanks again for passing this buck. Yes, both his main beams are 19 2/8"! Basically over a 100" main frame two point (bucket list) with some extra stuff and crazy character putting him over 110, I can't get over it. I would sure love to find this deer's sheds from the last few years. Thanks again everyone.

• Like 3

Wow! As I already told you I thoroughly enjoyed reading your write up Cody! Amazing story that made me feel as though I was along for the ride to match your amazing buck. Congratulations again on yet another trophy that I know you are incredibly proud of! Hard work and dedication definitely paid off for you once more. You've really inspired me to step up my tactics.

• Like 1

Great write up thanks for sharing and a stud of an old timer buck. Congrats

• Like 1

Its funny, as I was reading I kept hearing the music from ESPN when an amazing play happens....you know what I'm talking about? Too good man, you continue to amaze me with the critters and the patience and all of it to make it happen. A huge congratulations!

• Like 1

The animals you're able to take with your bow are truly amazing! Congrats and thanks for sharing your story.

• Like 1

That is definitely a buck to write home about. Awesome buck for sure great deer!!

• Like 1