Sign in to follow this  
AZAV8ER

Coues hunter or Coues Sniper?

Wow trphyhntr only people with a pic of themselves and thousands of posts are allowed to start a subject. Are you numero uno? :mellow:

Wow trphyhntr only people with a pic of themselves and thousands of posts are allowed to start a subject. Are you numero uno? :mellow:

Did I say that? Keep hating on every post I think it's funny

• Like 1

For me I hunt what suits me and don’t care what others say or think... If using a rpg is what I want to hunt with well then I will, but only if it was legal lol.. I’ll stick to my little 300 rum...

I shoot f-class fro time to time . what rifle and caliber do you shoot. have you hunted with a garand? classic American symbol of freedom.

270 for deer hunting, 270 F-class and 6.5 Creedmoor for Precision Rifle. Garands are ok I find features on

M1A nicer.

why is it always no profile pic, low post count guys starting these threads

Not sure why, but sounds like you have thought about it some, what do you think is the reason?

• Like 1

why is it always no profile pic, low post count guys starting these threads

Why do you keep replying to them. 6 replies to the thread already. Good grief.

Trying to piss you off

• Like 1

I killed my deer last year at 840 yards, couple years before that killed a deer with my bow at 40 yards. I was stoked the same for both.

• Like 4

As we get more efficient, more capable at killing prime breeding bucks (due in part to equipment that lets us kill at very long ranges) I ask myself, are we hurting future deer populations by leaving lesser bucks to do the breeding? Does any other hunter here give that a thought? Not challenging

your methods, just thinking how we hunt is changing and what if any impacts are there because of that?

• Like 2