Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

My sons B-Day present and a shout out to Eric at Axis Works !!!!!

No but when I get a chance I'll weigh it....Do you by chance still have that die set you were trying to get rid of....

No sir I returned them.

My son Cole turns 21 next week and I wanted to give him something thoughtful and something he could pass down to his son.....So I decided to build him a rifle....I contacted Defiance actions and had them build an action with his Birthdate as the serial number and the plan was put into motion.....See below

6.5 Creedmore

Defiance deviant action ( nitride coated )

Hawkins DBM

Proof 8 twist 24 inch barrel

Titanium break

Timney CE set at 1.5 lbs

Manners EH-5A stock

For load development it will be topped with a leupold VX-6 4-24-52

I can't say enough about Eric at Axis Works his work is truly amazing. The fit and finish on the rifle is unbelievable.....

You can clearly tell you are old. Your pictures don't do that gun justice. You need cole to teach you how to take pictures on your iPhone. It is an amazing rifle and what you did with the serial is pretty awesome. Eric and Axis Works don't get enough credit at the works of art he builds along with the craftsmanship. Beautiful rifle and your a pretty good old man.

• Like 1

Kevin....You know how I know Im old....Because when I take a piss and think Im done....Im not and a few steps later I piss down my leg...And when I was younger I would take a shower...Now I just dont care !!!

By the way can I use one of your sleeping bags next weekend......

• Like 2

Kevin....You know how I know Im old....Because when I take a piss and think Im done....Im not and a few steps later I piss down my leg...And when I was younger I would take a shower...Now I just dont care !!!

By the way can I use one of your sleeping bags next weekend......

How about i just put one of those plastic sheets on the bed in the guest room when you come up next week. Piss all you want, just wash the sheets.

• Like 4

That is how you do it! Very nice rifle well done.

Let me guess....you are going to want to shoot a 143 ELD-X or 140 Accubond...

Does that bum you out?

Not even a little bit.

Let me guess....you are going to want to shoot a 143 ELD-X or 140 Accubond...

Does that bum you out?
Not even a little bit.

Haha I couldnt imagine it would

@azelkhunter2 aka dad, the test came back today, positive, when can we meet for the first time, and when we meet, I'd like a nice 300wm all done up nice and fancy.

Nice gift and a really cool touch on the serial being the DOB, something to always remember!

• Like 1