standman

2018 ATA Fur Sale!!!!!!

ATA FUR SALE. March 10th. Check in starts at 8 am. Sale and seminars start at 9 am. April Howard from the Arizona Game and Fish Department will be on site to issue CITES tags.

The ATA fur sale will be held the same place as last year at 9025 Arroyo Tr Flagstaff, AZ 86004.

At least two buyers have said they will be there! Dennis with Globe Hide and Fur and Eric Hansell with Montana Fur Traders.

We will also have a Free Lunch like we had at the Summer Convention! And we will have two trapping presentations. One by Mercer Lawing of Camtrip Cages and www.cagingbobcats.com and one by Lance Crowther of Timberland Fur Harvesters.

Take a number by signing in when you arrive and in turn you'll personally bring your furs before the buyers to discuss prices.

• Like 2

What percent are you charging for selling furs here?

There is no percentage taken out for selling furs. What money you get is all yours.

Brian

Brian, what are average prices for coyotes and bobcats? Im sure there is more to it than just a standard rate but I dont know shoot about furs

This year I only two coyotes and $50 each for them. My cats averaged $475.

Brian

• Like 1

Please let us know if your coming.

Thank you. :)

post-669-0-82782400-1519784916_thumb.jpg

This year I only two coyotes and $50 each for them. My cats averaged $475.

Brian

Nice

alor more than I thought for yotes and a ton more for cats. I always thought bobcats went around 250-300. that is way cool