Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Second trip to 37B

Couldn't find any javi's last weekend with 4 days of looking. Heading out again in the a.m. for 3 1/2 days more.

Have you left yet???

I'm no expert, but have come across a pig or two (or more ;) ) while chasing birds in 37B over the past few months. Feel free to call or text at 602-399-4769 if you want to chat, and maybe I can give you a tip or two on locations.

Thinking with that little bit of rain a couple of days ago it is a good time to go! Fresh tracks!!! (Was out last weekend and it was SO dry for so long there was just dusty tracks on top of old dusty tracks EVERYWHERE!)

Good luck!

S.

• Like 2

I did the same thing last weekend. Not a single track. This is the first time I've ever been in this unit, if I had a UTV tag I could fill that opening mornig! Lots of traffic in this unit for sure. I've done 3 days now split up and am just going to go in blind furhter south and see what happens. The northern part has been a wash.

Hunted from sun up until 2. We glassed up some deer and big horn sheep, but NO pigs. I'm so freaking tired of not sing pigs in this unit!!!!!

Hunted from sun up until 2. We glassed up some deer and big horn sheep, but NO pigs. I'm so freaking tired of not sing pigs in this unit!!!!!

Never try to teach a pig to sing you will only succeed in irritating the heck out of the pig. :wacko:

What glass are you using? Just one day?

Thank you for the tips guys, I'm headed home today. One of the very few times I didn't see any.

Ive been in that unit more then any other unit. I never seen a pig there