Sign in to follow this  
knothead

Maybe it is time

If you are not a member or even if you are maybe it is time to show our support and solidarity for the 2nd amendment and join the NRA. If there was ever a time to join, now is it.

• Like 9

It is also the time to quit supporting companies, that do not support the NRA, and the 2nd amendment.

Does the NFL support the NRA

I don't care if they do, or not. I don't support the NFL mafia, I support my team. It's a team that has stayed out of the nonsense injected into the sport by the soul sucking Liberal vampires.

• Like 1

As per Newsweek, the full list of companies to have boycotted the NRA so far: I'm sure it will get much longer.

Alamo Rent a Car

Avis

Allied Van Lines

Bestwestern

Budget

Chubb Insurance

Delta Air Lines

Enterprise Rent-a-Car

First National Bank of Omaha

Hertz

MetLife

North American Van Lines

Paramount Rx

SimpliSafe

Symantec

TrueCar

As per Newsweek, the full list of companies to have boycotted the NRA so far: I'm sure it will get much longer.

Alamo Rent a Car

Avis

Allied Van Lines

Bestwestern

Budget

Chubb Insurance

Delta Air Lines

Enterprise Rent-a-Car

First National Bank of Omaha

Hertz

MetLife

North American Van Lines

Paramount Rx

SimpliSafe

Symantec

TrueCar

Wonder what “Chubb Insurance “ is ... wth

With the shoot storm the NRA is facing, my guess is that they will have a fire sale on life memberships and soon. I got mine for 300.00 a few years ago.

• Like 1

Why all the fervor against the NRA?

Every time something happens that is gun related, the Libtards blame the NRA. Liberals hate the NRA, and the ratings they keep on Congressional members based on how 2nd amendment friendly they are. As well as the powerful influence the NRA has.

Most businesses are afraid of Liberal backlash, so they want to distance themselves from the NRA. It's alk about profit and image. Spineless Corporations that have no conviction, but kowtow to the stockholders, and the bottom line.

I think most people who are gun owners but not an NRA member are just cheap. They will use some lame excuse but really what it comes down to is that they would rather itch and moan but not put money where mouth is.

Some people talk about it but very few be about it. At least this is my experience about most things in life.

• Like 1