Sign in to follow this  
knothead

Maybe it is time

More information on companies doing business with or NOT doing business with the NRA. (not necessarily sponsors, but various degrees of B2B partnerships....).

Some interesting names on the 'yes' list. Apple, Amazon, Roku for instance. Primarily programming deals. Wonder if they will stick with it?

S.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/companies-sticking-nra-191134849.html

I think most people who are gun owners but not an NRA member are just cheap. They will use some lame excuse but really what it comes down to is that they would rather itch and moan but not put money where mouth is.

Some people talk about it but very few be about it. At least this is my experience about most things in life.

nope, far from cheap dont ich and moan about it either. ;)

heres my "lame" analogy . its kinda like helping the beggers on the street , you pay for it and every year and they still make you feel guilty that you dont give more ;)

• Like 2

I would like to say I'm surprised but I'm not.

sign up your kids, pets and spouse/girlfriend. Regardless of membership, you get a gift. I bought one for my niece who's baby tooth fell out, I told her your money from the tooth fairy has been properly allocated to the NRA as 1 year membership. She then cried and yelled and I quickly paid for her silence with another 20 bucks.

• Like 1

Dicks hasnt sold a aR 15s in like three or four years. I think They just want to hop on the bandwagon and lose even more customers

• Like 1

Dicks hasnt sold a aR 15s in like three or four years. I think They just want to hop on the bandwagon and lose even more customers

Thats what I'm saying. Their gun selection is small. Their gun sales are probably a small portion of the companies profit so they figured they could get some good PR right now. I go to Dicks but never for guns or ammo or even anything archery related I just go for sporting equipment like basketballs or a football or to buy my kids sporting equipment.