PRDATR

Day One Results

I dunno my usaa usually gets hit pretty early but I had change of address issues early this mprning

nope

Anyone have a USAA hit?

So youre telling me theres a chance?

Hey guys, I can’t remember but I thought in past years card hits would happen for a few days. Am I remembering right?

Nearly all of the card hits that come in later days are just from guys who had no clue how to check their pending charges in the first place. 99% of the card hits happen in about a 10-minute time span. The fact that they no longer spend several days trying to contact the client cards makes it even less likely that any charges will come days after the original ones.

• Like 4

I saw an alert on my phone from Capital One this morning when I woke up. It showed a $785 hit from AZGFD, which is for an in state and out of state tag, but I couldn't login to my account because apparently Capital One's system is down. Can't even make purchases. I'm so scared that this is going to somehow screw me over!!!!! Someone please tell me something that makes me feel better.

I saw an alert on my phone from Capital One this morning when I woke up. It showed a $785 hit from AZGFD, which is for an in state and out of state tag, but I couldn't login to my account because apparently Capital One's system is down. Can't even make purchases. I'm so scared that this is going to somehow screw me over!!!!! Someone please tell me something that makes me feel better.

I just used my Capital 1 card for a purchase. I didnt get an alert but it didnt get declined

• Like 1

I just used my Capital 1 card for a purchase. I didnt get an alert but it didnt get declined

Thanks. That makes me feel a little better. Of all the days for some BS like that to happen. I need to go back to writing a dang check every year so I don't have to stress about crap like this.

• Like 2

So far 1 Jr elk tag for my daughter and it also looks like I will get to hunt archery lope in AZ finally!! I am hoping for more hits but I used capital one so I guess we'll see!! LOL

Super Stoked!!!

• Like 1