PRDATR

Day One Results

I guess I may have posted too soon. checked sunday a 135 charge but wifes app a possibility and sons

app a possibility

i'm just happy to see an elk tag coming soon .

u may still be right bonecollecter777

as most of us feel if no tag shows first day its probably over

Late rifle bull tag for me! Either 5B or 6A.

I either drew the 23n trophy hunt or 5bs archery bull. I'm sure it will be the archery tag but with only 3 points, you never know. I sure would like to hunt that trophy hunt!

I either drew the 23n trophy hunt or 5bs archery bull. I'm sure it will be the archery tag but with only 3 points, you never know. I sure would like to hunt that trophy hunt!

23n is always a trophy hunt. You saying possibly a rifle hunt? You weren't in the bonus pass for either so odds favor 5b archery but could definitely be the 23 tag.

That trophy hunt is fun! In 2007 my son took a cow in a junior's hunt with a bull 20 yds away bugling and asked me to put him in for a bull tag the following year. I obliged by putting in for the Sept. rifle tag (5BN that year) and junior’s tag second choice. Wouldn’t you know it, he drew one of the 25 coveted tags!

Needless to say he took a nice bull opening day.

• Like 1

23n is always a trophy hunt. You saying possibly a rifle hunt? You weren't in the bonus pass for either so odds favor 5b archery but could definitely be the 23 tag.

Yes, I was referring to the early rifle hunt. I was far from the bonus pass even for 5bs. I had 9 points the last time I drew that tag (4 years ago) and I had less than a 50% chance per Hunters Trailhead.

Several years ago my son and I drew prized tags for deer. We only use one CC for tags. The card had been canceled by VISA as a result of a security breech to the bank. We had no knowledge and received new cards but it was too late. I tried calling GF and spoke to possibly the most unprofessional and unconcerned employee at GF. She said sorry. I now only use checks. I hear they might not be allowed next year. I lost in addition to the tags but 5 years of loyalty points and a BP.

How about an account attached to our portal that money can be deposited? GF can keep any interest and we can monitor the funds within the account. The draw will be smooth and we can eliminate some of these problems. JM2C

• Like 1

Several years ago my son and I drew prized tags for deer. We only use one CC for tags. The card had been canceled by VISA as a result of a security breech to the bank. We had no knowledge and received new cards but it was too late.

how do you know you got drawn though?

Several years ago my son and I drew prized tags for deer. We only use one CC for tags. The card had been canceled by VISA as a result of a security breech to the bank. We had no knowledge and received new cards but it was too late. I tried calling GF and spoke to possibly the most unprofessional and unconcerned employee at GF. She said sorry. I now only use checks. I hear they might not be allowed next year. I lost in addition to the tags but 5 years of loyalty points and a BP.

How about an account attached to our portal that money can be deposited? GF can keep any interest and we can monitor the funds within the account. The draw will be smooth and we can eliminate some of these problems. JM2C

If they pulled your application fee and you didn't get your tag because the card was declined you should not have lost your loyalty points as you had already applied and it should have been the same as not drawing a tag. They received their money just as not drawing a tag so you needed to talk with someone else on that matter

I didnt receive LP for 5 years after this incident for deer.

My results showed rejected not not drawn.

If they pulled your application fee and you didn't get your tag because the card was declined you should not have lost your loyalty points as you had already applied and it should have been the same as not drawing a tag. They received their money just as not drawing a tag so you needed to talk with someone else on that matter

Exactly right. I, as everyone else gets charged the application fee up front when you submit the application. They shouldn't take the loyalty point.

• Like 1

North, they would not allow me to accrue LP for 5 years after the incident. I argued your point, they took my app fee!

I bring it up hopefully to get others ideas such as 2 CC in app. Great idea.