PRDATR

Day One Results

Don't know whats up with everyone else's but it shows all my points and has since they started hitting cards.

Your actual points under the bonus point tab will be there but if you click on your app for this year it will say bonus points 0 for that app.

Don't know whats up with everyone else's but it shows all my points and has since they started hitting cards.

Your actual points under the bonus point tab will be there but if you click on your app for this year it will say bonus points 0 for that app.

Gotcha.

tic toc tic toc....come on results....

1 more week!

I sure hope not. I dont think there have been any new hits today. Hopefully they start posting those babies up.

1 more week!
I sure hope not. I dont think there have been any new hits today. Hopefully they start posting those babies up.

I'm hoping by tomorrow but I'm thinking more like Friday

1 more week!
Seems like always on the Tuesday a week and half later after charges is when they have results posted. Noone in the family drew so I hope it's a month til results ;) kidding have a few friends that drew that I'll be helping so want to see where we will be.

1 more week!
Seems like always on the Tuesday a week and half later after charges is when they have results posted. Noone in the family drew so I hope it's a month til results ;) kidding have a few friends that drew that I'll be helping so want to see where we will be.

I am hoping that because they arent calling people for replacement cards that we will get results a little bit early Id really like to hear if I have a 4b late tag or early tag again this year

I have a brother with a bunch of points and the new point guard system to thank for allowing me to chase bulls this September while carrying sharp projectiles! B)