Sign in to follow this  
Edge

AZGFD hit my cc

I'm drawn for elk, another buddy just got a hit too..

• Like 8

I think the boys and I just got drawn.. congrats!

Congrats, Tim! If you're near me and I can help, let me know. I keep hoping that BPS buying out Cabela's and switching the CC system is why I'm not seeing any charges yet!

• Like 1

better stock up on BEERS Wink cause Larrmo is going hunting too

• Like 1

congrats all. My son drew another jr tag.

I was surprised though- am I the only one that has reg's that say March 15?

Is it over? I think there might be some people pissed about not having their cards current.

post-13914-0-51059400-1520015269_thumb.png

Is it over? I think there might be some people pissed about not having their cards current.

They sent out NUMEROUS email saying it had been changed. So if you applied online, you had to leave an email address, meaning you got the update. There was also a check box on the application that YOU HAD TO CHECK to proceed stating you were aware the update deadline had been changed to 3/1. There are also updated regs on the AZGFD site. Anyone who complains has no one to fault but themself.

It was also discussed on her ad nausaem.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/77718-just-how-much-do-you-trust-your-bankfinancial-institution/page-3?hl=deadline

• Like 2

better stock up on BEERS Wink cause Larrmo is going hunting too

Awesome. Gonna be a Great hunt!

We got a $135 hit!!! I hope it's a elk tag for my wife.. She deserves a elk! Now if i can make it a season without needing a surgery were golden. 😀

• Like 1

They sent out NUMEROUS email saying it had been changed. So if you applied online, you had to leave an email address, meaning you got the update. There was also a check box on the application that YOU HAD TO CHECK to proceed stating you were aware the update deadline had been changed to 3/1. There are also updated regs on the AZGFD site. Anyone who complains has no one to fault but themself.

It was also discussed on her ad nausaem.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/77718-just-how-much-do-you-trust-your-bankfinancial-institution/page-3?hl=deadline

Not so sure about the numerous emails part...i applied online and never received a single email. Im cool with it, i knew when the update date was so no issues, but if i didnt get an email Im sure a lot of others didnt either.