Sign in to follow this  
chewy15

Time to start shooting the bow!!!

Congrats Matt! Get a decoy! I have the ultimate predator decoy that attaches to my bow and they are awesome!

IMO stay AWAY from decoys, wearing white, or any other trick/gimmick that comes up and just hunt. from my experience the majority of time they just run the other way.

no way, even if they dont work im making a full antelope suit with one of them antelope head hats. if nothing else it will be hilarious

I saw that in unit 1 on my brothers hunt a few years ago. We spooked a herd towards the road, then the costume party began. First came the decoy guy, then the guy in a painters suit, and finished with the guy with the hat. The antelope look at them like them like they were stupid and went the opposite way.

Well I'm gonna be a 2 person costume I just need someone to be the back end.

Looking for the second man on your ‘human centipede’ costume?

• Like 1

Congrats Matt! Get a decoy! I have the ultimate predator decoy that attaches to my bow and they are awesome!

IMO stay AWAY from decoys, wearing white, or any other trick/gimmick that comes up and just hunt. from my experience the majority of time they just run the other way.

no way, even if they dont work im making a full antelope suit with one of them antelope head hats. if nothing else it will be hilarious

I saw that in unit 1 on my brothers hunt a few years ago. We spooked a herd towards the road, then the costume party began. First came the decoy guy, then the guy in a painters suit, and finished with the guy with the hat. The antelope look at them like them like they were stupid and went the opposite way.

Looking for the second man on your human centipede costume?

Lol, you volunteering?

Looking for the second man on your human centipede costume?

Lol, you volunteering?

Ill send my representative