Sign in to follow this  
SOLO HUNTER 1998

Browns

Saw two small bulls still packing in 22 today. Saw lots of elk though.

Ya there are fines they are cracking down big time... Finally.. And no the ranger that catches them does't keep them usually multiple units are called out.... Are you a non member?!

Ya there are fines they are cracking down big time... Finally.. And no the ranger that catches them does't keep them usually multiple units are called out.... Are you a non member?!

i am sure you are correct. during election cycles there is always talk of big changes.

point one: today there were over a thousand hornhunters out from tonto lake to canyon creek.

point two: tonight rangers were selling horns in show low. in the dark. on buyers back porches. driving their personal trucks..

point three: yes.

lee

ps buyers pay for as many horns between 9 and noon april 1st in whiteriver as they do for the rest of april.

They all need to make a season. I will leave it at that without bad mouthing anyone. You should know who You are...LOL...............BOB!

Jumped the bull last night that I've been looking for the antlers from for 3 weeks now and hes still packing.

Easy to understand why states are establishing seasons or start dates for this.

Why

• Like 1

Jumped the bull last night that I've been looking for the antlers from for 3 weeks now and hes still packing.

Easy to understand why states are establishing seasons or start dates for this.

Why

Probably the same reason some of these clowns dont like people out in the woods, they call it harassment. remember the pregnant lope I got the picture of and the shoot that came with it. bunch of crybabies

• Like 1

Dude for real, we cant have a dang thread about horns that doesnt end up with a bunch of grown men bickering like my kids?!

We need a pics only section.

• Like 5

Dude for real, we cant have a dang thread about horns that doesnt end up with a bunch of grown men bickering like my kids?!

I think that is called instagram

Antlers...

• Like 2