cjl2010

Rem 700 Semi Custom 6.5 Creedmoor

I cannot believe these two rifles have not sold yet???

I guess America is great again. Everyone wants new things. Bump!

• Like 1

How does this thing perform at longer yardages?

Havent had time to stretch it out. With the forest being closed itll be a while before I can.

Ill be messing with it this weekend fine tuning a lid for either 140eld-m or 130ar hybrids.

Its a warm one today. 430pm here in Payson and its 95°. Finished up a hunting load with Berger 130 AR hybrids. Avg 2820fps and an SD of 6 and ES of 12. With a .707 outside spread that puts it right under 1/2 minute. Ill take that for the conditions. 18x with heat waves is a PITA!

post-13407-0-57524100-1530489386_thumb.jpeg

post-13407-0-98128800-1530489404_thumb.jpeg

post-13407-0-75686900-1530494206_thumb.jpeg

OMG, you are killing me!!!!! Someone please buy this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Found a box that had some of my reloads in it. These are Berger 130 AR hybrids at 100 yds.

Is that a MagnetoSpeed Chronograph? or what brand is it and how do you like it?

Ernesto C.

Found a box that had some of my reloads in it. These are Berger 130 AR hybrids at 100 yds.

Ernesto C.

Yessir Ernesto that is the magnetospeed sporter. I really like it and so far it has been super easy to use and Ive never missed a reading.

To do it over again I dont know if I would go magnetospeed or lab radar. I dont shoot at busy ranges so the lab radar would be sweet not having anything on your barrel.

The magneto has always changed my point of impact but I cant say for sure its changed group size. Im sure it influences it.

In conclusion its been really good to me and its super convenient not having the setup a conventional chronograph.

• Like 1

Ernesto C.

Yessir Ernesto that is the magnetospeed sporter. I really like it and so far it has been super easy to use and Ive never missed a reading.

To do it over again I dont know if I would go magnetospeed or lab radar. I dont shoot at busy ranges so the lab radar would be sweet not having anything on your barrel.

The magneto has always changed my point of impact but I cant say for sure its changed group size. Im sure it influences it.

In conclusion its been really good to me and its super convenient not having the setup a conventional chronograph.

Thank you Cj I apreciate it. I'm going to buy one...just undecided between the Magneto Sporter or the lab radar..was leaning more towards the Magneto....we'll see, thanks again. :)

• Like 1

What a beautiful rifle!!! I think your selling your self short when you say Semi Custom, this is a custom rifle!!!

• Like 1