rossislider

Left Over Elk Tag List B.S.!!!

Yeah but when it's YOUR kids... I love seeing my kids kill stuff, even if it's just squishing ants.

Yeah but when it's YOUR kids... I love seeing my kids kill stuff, even if it's just squishing ants.

If my kid wanted to hunt cows, he's not my kid.
dont lie bro! Your kids will only wanna play flag foot ball and T-ball haha!!

You have much to learn grasshopper.

dont lie bro! Your kids will only wanna play flag foot ball and T-ball haha!!
Could be one or two playing soccer and I don't even know it. Man would that suck, poor bastards need a dad to make them play football
  • Like 1

You have much to learn grasshopper.

Bro it's all good, I'm just telling you if I had a kid he'd be responsible enough to buy a gun at 18 and he would be building points for unit 1 early archery bull.

• Like 1

Haha. I took my daughter on one cow hunt at 10yo and she told me "from now dad I only want to hunt bulls not cows from now on"

• Like 4

a cow tag is like coal in your stocking.

Dude you need to have some kids

Think about the implications of what you just said? Does anyone really need that?

• Like 4

I love it when someone never posts and contributed nothing is so ticked off he has to come and give his 2 cents on a member

My money says Blake made that profile so he could victimize himself ... 😃

Haha. I took my daughter on one cow hunt at 10yo and she told me "from now dad I only want to hunt bulls not cows from now on"

Funny.... I've never been a horn hunter AT ALL! Always put my kids in for junior hunts and they tried to kill whatever came along, including doe & cow hunts.

My college son and daughter got this tag though (If we're talking about the late Dec cow tag.... I think we are.). I was super excited because it is one of the only hunts that works with their college break schedules. Well I excitedly told my daughter at dinner last night that she was drawn for the late cow hunt, and she said something like "hmmmmffff.... Sounds fun but I wish it was a horn hunt....". :blink: What? Who's daughter are you??? :D

Well, looks like coal in her Christmas stalking next December! :lol: :lol:

S.

• Like 2

I love it when someone never posts and contributed nothing is so ticked off he has to come and give his 2 cents on a member

My money says Blake made that profile so he could victimize himself ... 😃
Got me!Needed someone to feel bad for me on this site.

Couldn't believe it when I saw the list. New it had to be a mistake but I would have put my son in for a leftover if it was for real

Funny.... I've never been a horn hunter AT ALL! Always put my kids in for junior hunts and they tried to kill whatever came along, including doe & cow hunts.

My college son and daughter got this tag though (If we're talking about the late Dec cow tag.... I think we are.). I was super excited because it is one of the only hunts that works with their college break schedules. Well I excitedly told my daughter at dinner last night that she was drawn for the late cow hunt, and she said something like "hmmmmffff.... Sounds fun but I wish it was a horn hunt....". :blink: What? Who's daughter are you??? :D

Well, looks like coal in her Christmas stalking next December! :lol: :lol:

S.

Lol I was same way. I always put in Bull Cow just to get a tag... I did that with my wife and her first tag was an archery cow tag. She shot a cow and said she doesn't want to hunt cows anymore... I guess my daughter took after her..lol