Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

New Cardinal's QB

He was the best available. They will have a new line. He is very accurate. I like Him. They will draft a QB. also. They will be a 500 team........BOB!

So they won't be any better than last year? That sucks. I hope you're wrong. What's it going to take to be better than 500?
Number one a good and healthy quarterback.

I would make that number 2 actually, number 1 being a good offensive line. Bradford has a better arm than Drew Stanton and better than Blaine Gabbert. So if he can stay healthy....

If David Johnson has a big year it can take pressure off Sam and He might not get plowed over to much ,Maybee better than 500 in that case.......BOB!

If they can protect Bradford he can pick a defense apart. He also has a very accurate deep ball. Cardinals have to get offensive line help or he will be one and done.

David Johnson not going down for the season in the first game.

Amendola headed for your Dolphins team.

He'll take the roll of Jarvis Landry.

The Vikings should pick up the Honey Badger.... but oops...they just mortgaged the farm to bring in an overrated, and highest paid QB. They only have 17 million in cap space left.

Cousins, paired with Cook, Theilen, and Diggs, is likely to do very well in Minnesota. I actually think that's a great hire for them.

Cousins has a great arm. After the Bradford trade 2 years ago, I'm leery of these big contract QB's.

I would have given Keenum a 1-2, prove it contract @15-16 million, and then trade up in the draft for a blue chip QB.

I think the Vikings are on a "win right now" mindset, as windows of opportunity are small for championships. Unless you are the Patriots.

Cousins has a great arm. After the Bradford trade 2 years ago, I'm leery of these big contract QB's.

I would have given Keenum a 1-2, prove it contract @15-16 million, and then trade up in the draft for a blue chip QB.

I think the Vikings are on a "win right now" mindset, as windows of opportunity are small for championships. Unless you are the Patriots.

Absolutely not, we are much better with Cousins than Keenum, there is a reason Zimmer wouldn't commit to or even praise Keenum

Good riddance Tyrann Mathieu. Shows how selfish they are. Cardinals took a huge chance and helped him out even with his drug charges in college. Now theyre asking him to help them out to make the team better especially with his poor performance last year. Cards were willing to give 9mil. I bet he doesnt get that and regrets his decision. I dont think heck ever be the same from his knee surgeries. His explosiveness is gone and resulted in him getting burned so much.

• Like 1

Good riddance Tyrann Mathieu. Shows how selfish they are. Cardinals took a huge chance and helped him out even with his drug charges in college. Now theyre asking him to help them out to make the team better especially with his poor performance last year. Cards were willing to give 9mil. I bet he doesnt get that and regrets his decision. I dont think heck ever be the same from his knee surgeries. His explosiveness is gone and resulted in him getting burned so much.

Agree completely

Absolutely not, we are much better with Cousins than Keenum, there is a reason Zimmer wouldn't commit to or even praise Keenum

I don't think anybody told Cousins about the Vikings curse. The inability to win a championship game, and looking like inept clowns in the process.

Cousins will be the highest paid player in the league, and he is no Tom

Brady.

If you look at the statistical QB index, Cousins barely made the top 10. Keenums numbers were comparable, with a better completion percentage and less interceptions. Keenum could have possibly broke 4000 yards had he played all 16 games. Considering keenums performance, I feel he was worth 1 more year at least. He showed grit and confidence. Something that was lacking with his last 2 teams.

The Vikings QB carousel has gone on for decades. They can't seem to draft a franchise QB.

If Cousins doesn't pan out, Rick Spielman will be in the hot seat.