Sign in to follow this  
huntingguide

Location Fact for Mule Deer Hunting

I was searching for mule deer hunting tips and found Mule Deer Hunting article, but a question about this topic is too important to know. How important the location for Mule deer hunting?

Just curious how you found something you wrote, did you loose the link then find it again after a bathroom break;)

I would think if you cant find a link to something you wrote or put on your website, you might have a hard time finding mulies. maybe you should stay in the kitchen were you belong ;)

• Like 1

I was searching for mule deer hunting tips and found Mule Deer Hunting article, but a question about this topic is too important to know. How important the location for Mule deer hunting?

Just curious how you found something you wrote, did you loose the link then find it again after a bathroom break;)

I would think if you cant find a link to something you wrote or put on your website, you might have a hard time finding mulies. maybe you should stay in the kitchen were you belong ;)

This person has three posts at all three posts are a link to his or her own web page. What a crock.

and the real writer of the article is lamar underwood

copied and pasted word for word from the book.

250 Amazing Hunting Tips: The Best Tactics and Techniques to Get Your Game ...By Lamar Underwood, Nate Matthews
  • Like 2

WTF lol?

I eat deer so deer are like restaurants. And like restaurants, location is everything. Some don't mind waiting in line for a table or will sit at the bar. I look for the elusive hole in the wall, greasy spoons.