Sign in to follow this  
4Falls

NM Deer app question

Its been a few years since I've applied in NM. (I know the deadline is tomorrow at 4 AZ time) Last time we applied for a voucher then purchased our licenses once we arrived in the state. I see now you need to purchase a Hunting License prior to applying, but is it still the same as far as the vouchers go?

I tried calling and talking to someone but got tired of holding.

Thanks

You purchase a hunting license- you can get a refund if not drawn.

This year NM is using a tag much like AZ, if drawn it will be mailed to you. Very similar to AZ, last year you could print your tag from the NM game and fish online.

You also have to buy all the stamps to be legal, not sure how that will be handled - i imagine one could purchase on-line and print the stamps.

Good Luck

Do they take the whole fee up front or only after your drawn like here in AZ?

Ok... I have a question. The card I used to pay up front had fraud activity today and was shut down. If I don't draw does NM send a refund check or credit the money back to the card? Ed F

Ok... I have a question. The card I used to pay up front had fraud activity today and was shut down. If I don't draw does NM send a refund check or credit the money back to the card? Ed F

They credit it back to your card. Not sure how that will work in your situation. Im guessing theyll send you a check or call. I tried to outsmart my cc company one time and spent all my points from my purchases to NM thinking they couldnt take them back if I didnt have them and they made my point balance negative!!! Didnt really work out!