Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Outdoorsmans order

Anyone order from outdoorsmans lately? How was your experience? I guess when you have good products you can take care of orders whenever you feel like it. 8 days and order has not even shipped yet and yet they have items in store?

• Like 1

I was just there this morning getting a new scope. I have ordered from them before and never had an issue. Maybe give them a call, I know they have always treated me right.

Keven

Mule, if you provide me with an order number I can give you an update on your order and get this issue resolved.

Thank you!

• Like 3

Call and ask for Cole. He will take care of you

• Like 1

I did smear yes but, I gave a small compliment too, im just wining cuz I want my dang toys. I shouldn't have to call, I ordered and paid a lot of money my dang toys should be here. If I wanted to call or drive there I would but I don't so I order online. I ordered other items from other stores and had them here in two days free shipping and guess what I didn't even have to call. Oh and I paid for shipping in this case for fun I guess. Oh and an email advertising add bumped me to order and yet I don't have my items.

Ok I'll call tomorrow, my order is on my work box I'm done wining.

• Like 2

I have always had great luck with those guy's. Someone probably dropped the ball on your order, to be expected even with good companies.

• Like 1

I did smear yes but, I gave a small compliment too, im just wining cuz I want my dang toys. I shouldn't have to call, I ordered and paid a lot of money my dang toys should be here. If I wanted to call or drive there I would but I don't so I order online. I ordered other items from other stores and had them here in two days free shipping and guess what I didn't even have to call. Oh and I paid for shipping in this case for fun I guess. Oh and an email advertising add bumped me to order and yet I don't have my items.

Ok I'll call tomorrow, my order is on my work box I'm done wining.

winning or whining, buddy? I know you're winning, tigers blood!