Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Outdoorsmans order

I have always had great luck with those guy's. Someone probably dropped the ball on your order, to be expected even with good companies.

Probably someone got a late start and didn't get his work done. Possibly named Chase.

These great dudes better not be out in the sticks and not filling my order! Just saying.

Actually that would be ok and the only excuse I might except but the weekend is coming and there's not shipping on the weekend and that's depressing.

All is forgiven, toys are here now and a nice yetti tumbler and some western hunter mags as a bonus. These outdoorsmans packs are great

• Like 3

Half way up goat camp trail white tanks az. I was in a rush and had to jerry rig my lunch and water by lashing them to the frame with my headphone cord. Haha gotta get in the miles

post-10379-0-89737900-1522283913_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Nice pack, glad you got it and all is good.

Im with you on that Flatlander,, hopefully thats lime Gatorade!! Lol

• Like 1

Cool! I'm looking for a new pack. Maybe you could review the Outdoorsmans set up.

If you like external frame packs this one will be good. It's very modular to handle different bags and meat hauling. This is my second atlas unit but I have not used their bags yet.

A couple things I don't like are the weight and the lack of a handle on the top. The bags may have a handle to grab to get it up on your hip but this set up does not. The weight is not a big difference but it's more than my go to pack and my dream pack.

One cool thing is the frame is flexible side to side so it moves when you do.

• Like 1

Half way up goat camp trail white tanks az. I was in a rush and had to jerry rig my lunch and water by lashing them to the frame with my headphone cord. Haha gotta get in the miles

image.jpeg

Cheaper how i do it! I carry the weight under my skin spread out around body but large part below chest around belt area.

Quit drinking your pee!