Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

ISE Hunting expo

What a joke. I didn't go last year, but its gotten to be more of a scam for hunters. ,Don't go. There is so much junk that has nothin to do with huntin. Really bad ,only 3-4 outfitters from out of state A Metro area with 5 milllion people deservrvs better than this crap.5 dollars parking ,12 to get in .What aJoke. I aint chheap that why i went . My buddies would not go , cause they know its a joke. Do not waste your time or $ honestly..........BOB!

• Like 1

What a joke. I didn't go last year, but its gotten to be more of a scam for hunters. ,Don't go. There is so much junk that has nothin to do with huntin. Really bad ,only 3-4 outfitters from out of state A Metro area with 5 milllion people deservrvs better than this crap.5 dollars parking ,12 to get in .What aJoke. I aint chheap that why i went . My buddies would not go , cause they know its a joke. Do not waste your time or $ honestly..........BOB!

Would you say its a joke Bob?
  • Like 7

I agree with Bob. I had to go there yesterday and after I finished what I was doing, I walked through quickly and saw very little that interested me. A couple yrs ago when they first moved to West world it was better, just gets worse every yr now.

• Like 1

Went a few years ago to man a display for one of my contractors. Waste of time, and the clerks at McDonalds swiped my credit card info. I was a little taken aback at how little of interest there was for people who actually hunt and fish.

• Like 1

I last went a couple of years when the first moved to WestWorld and thought it was pretty good. I was going to take my wife and kids tomorrow but now I am having second thoughts. Anyone have any thoughts on the AZGFD Expo? How is that one?

I last went a couple of years when the first moved to WestWorld and thought it was pretty good. I was going to take my wife and kids tomorrow but now I am having second thoughts. Anyone have any thoughts on the AZGFD Expo? How is that one?

I haven't been for a few years, but thought it was nice when the kids were young and its free. Im in the north valley also,so that makes a difference.

that expo is for cow hunters and people that fish for trout at tempe town lake

I thought it was to complain about the mid-winter draw results, but g$f solved it this year.

I thought it was to complain about the mid-winter draw results, but g$f solved it this year.

Only cow hunters and AZGFD employees call it the mid-winter draw

• Like 2

Only cow hunters and AZGFD employees call it the mid-winter draw

Well bud, i am neither. No comprende.

I plan on doing both. Have never been to the one at WW but there is a Outfitter from Sonora I want to talk to. The Expo at Ben Avery has been good in the past and I am going to go and have plans on meeting up with a fellow CWT Member after to conduct some business.

Beats sitting at home. Probably go to BA first when it opens and is still relatively coolish.

• Like 2