Sign in to follow this  
muley224

North of the river muley sheds

Anyone been up in the Bab this year cutting country bone hunting ? Gonna go up in a few weeks. Pretty sure that they have dropped by now. Thanks

post-10954-0-99531200-1521853150_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

we used to go all the time after Easter mainly to shoot yotes and shed hunt and just drive around

going to try to go before end of month, havent been in 10-12 years for shed up there was always a good time and found plenty in a few days since the 82.

Headed up there sat. Should be great weather, Gonna hit the west side. Up for some yoties and I always have a lion tag handy. Hit mostly the wilderness areas where no trucks or quads romp around.

cool good luck

we normally hit the rattlesnake canyon area on both the 12 and 13 sides then hit the flats out by mount trumble.

dont over look that flat that goes up to cane beds lost of sheds in that area both north of the freeway and south about 4 miles

Never heard of the cane beds. Is that in 12aw, 12ae or 13 ? Not going to the strip. I know of Kanes ranch and Kanes canyon in 12ae.

cane beds is the north east side of unit 13a along the fee way from ferdonia.

rattlesnake canyon runs between 13a and 12aw lower half of unit 12aw, Idont know how far west youve gone in unit 12aw but if you go to the far west side the country is completely different. its rolling grass and sage hills.. its often overlooked as most people go just a tad west of indian hollow.

in all these years I been going to the north rim I have never hunted or looked around 12ae, my buddies do good just on the flats by the canyon below the park boundry theres very few roads that have access from what I am told.